August 31, 2020 3 min read
Your interview process starts now - in real time. We believe that the number one skill set a good teacher must have - without exceptions - is the ability to follow instructions. We made the process as automated as possible so the teacher flow will be fast. Our job is to assign students to all qualified teachers as soon as possible.
We will assign everyone one student each to start with - so the $50 referral fee clock starts ticking as soon as possible for as many people as possible. We will do this in a concerted effort. One direction; one group - practicing the culture of kindness. Refer a teacher or two - or 40! - to boost your revenue flow.
How about this for a personal challenge? Do something crazy - like we did - that will stun yourself. Make your family better. I guarantee you it's worth it.
Team work makes the dream work. Let's watch each other's back. The reason we put the "Teachers Helping Teachers" Referral Program in place is so every single person, who is willing to put in the necessary work without excuses, is given a shot at a breakthrough - that will make his/her family better.
For the newly referred teachers, please remind the person who referred you to give his/her e-mail address to you - so you will have it on file once we ask for it. Protect that person and the next person will also protect you. Culture of kindness.
Here's a replay of the "Getting Started Right" orientation call we did on Sept. 1, 2020 at 9:00am PH time. We're sending it for everybody to listen to (hint-hint...follow directions). We need to make sure the right and accurate information gets properly disseminated to the group - especially because we are growing at hyper-speed. Mis-information breeds negative scenarios. We want to avoid those scenes at all costs.
We'd like to personally thank all the attendees. The energy and atmosphere were fun, amazing and, very positive. We are super excited to get things started.
1. Watch this two minute, two-second video on the main page that tells our story and what we do.
4. Join our private teacher Facebook Group.
5. You can work as little as 1 hour - or as much as 12 hours a day. We do not recommended that. You need to sleep properly. Just refer teachers to boost your revenue stream. That's what it's there for. Utilize it.
Tutoring sessions are 2, 3 or 5 days a week depending on the student's need.
6. You can use Canva.com, a free site, to edit your resume. Click here to view a sample and a blank downloadable template you can use.
*Please make sure to have your photo in your resume and submit in PDF format.
7. Record a quick 15-second audio stating your name, grade level specialty, and hours available to work. We will send that to the parents too.
8. E-mail the following to: TeacherProfile@Homeschool-Teachers.com
* on the "Subject Line" of the e-mail, write your name, the grade level you want to work on, and your desired hours to work
* attach a copy of your Teacher License to the e-mail
* attach a formatted copy of your resume to the same e-mail
* write your desired work hours (choose from 8:00pm to 9:00am PH time; Monday night to Saturday morning) on the body of the e-mail - just to make sure we got it right
Accomplishing the six items above completes your "Teacher Profile".
The final step:
After we receive your complete "Teacher Profile", you will be added to our student queue. We will contact you via email when your queue is up and schedule a quick call to:
* feel your attitude and aura.
* check the clarity of your internet connection, the clarity of your English, and ask you about the brown-out situation in your area. Be truthful. We can help if it's a serious issue.
After the call is done, we will then work on pairing you with a homeschool parent and student who fits your preferred parameters.
This is your referral link: http://www.homeschool-teachers.com/teachers. Share that link with credentialed & licensed teachers. Tell teachers you are referring to make sure to write your real, full name as their referrer. Give them your e-mail address too so they will have it on file once we ask for it. We can't get you paid if we can't get a hold of you.
Check on our social media often to get the latest updates from us and stories from those who committed to the process - and got extraordinary results.
Thank you very much! All the best to everyone. GOD bless...always!!!
"Making families better."